yeah, i'm lvl 71 :)

so, i made quests in H Fjords and B Tundra... everything went ok, even the thing that every horde wants to see if they can kill a multiboxer...



my first AV battleground at lvl 70, duuuuuudes this is so coool!!!! it's very funny to take down 2-3 enemies with only one chain light :)


now the thing that didn't worked:
i tryed to do Nexus and UK, Nexus was terrible no chance.... UK was better, I cleared the room with big dragons then i wiped very bad at first boss...

Right now all my shammyes are dps, and i play like this: 1,2 or 3 damage spells then a chain heal with all my toons...

I really have to change something, and i don't know exactly what. Make one a healer? and break my fingers while i try to find the healing buttons on my keyboard.... change the macros to use my spells better or the last and the safe way to kick a shaman from group and add my lvl 80 tank warrior...

Give me some advices, if you have. Thanks!